Who are the Pioneers?
Mr Gimshaw explains why we started in this short video….
The future of work is already here… it’s just not evenly distributed.
We’re culture engineers. We help scale-ups to design and build the peopleOS they need to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Behind every great culture is a coherent, systematic and tailored approach to people management. We design and build these people operating systems to create a culture that makes your people, customers and investors happy, giving you a source of competitive advantage.
What is the job?
As a part of our operating system we assist companies for a short term with a Talent Partner embedded into our partners companies and teams supported by one of our Recruitment Architects.
Right now we need Talent Partners to help our clients who are going through a growth phase. They have some really interesting profiles and you will be responsible for the attraction strategy, 1st stage interview and candidates experience.
Salary: depending on your experience the salary is between £30,000-£35,000 + Bonus
What you’ll do
- Responsible for outbound approaches within the tech community
- Be responsible for all sourcing efforts, including monitoring and reporting activity
- Creation of job specifications
- Conduct 1st stage interviews and assess candidates qualifications and fit
- Work closely with multiple teams to gain an understanding of the hiring needs and job requirements
- Creation of candidate profile summaries after 1st stage interview
- Stay up to date with best recruiting practices and approaches
- Ensure the Employer Branding strategy is aligned to attract talents
What you’ll need to be successful
- Be very organised and have excellent administration skills
- Good understanding of technical jobs, particularly within Software Development
- Passionate and able to drive things forward
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of various job boards, HR software and databases
- Solid experience in conducting various types of interviews and selections processes
- Ability to recruit for both technical and non-technical positions
- Ability to communicate well and manage relationships with various stakeholders
- Hands-on approach and willingness to continuously learn and develop
- Fluent English
Why this role can be interesting for you
We are applying a systemic approach to people ops and as a part of that, the recruitment as a service we offer closes the people loop.
You will be among a great bunch of people from organisation phycologists, to storytellers, data science specialists and more. Learning and experiments are at the heart of our business to constantly try to improve our team and our clients.
Step 1: Apply and have a read of our Culture Deck / Video of who we are – Plus a blog about a project we worked on – to see if you’re interested in us!
Step 2: A call focused on your recruitment experience and skill assessment against the project we are working on
Step 3: Task
Step 4: Final stage
We expect the process to take 1 week.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.